Sunday, November 9, 2014

Relaxing


I will say having the last 4 days off has been SO nice!  It's been great to be able to spend a lot of time with Marissa and to have time to get ready for her birthday party next weekend!  I really can't believe she's going to be 2 this coming Thursday.  To think back to the things that were going on this time 2 years ago still makes me tear up.  I'm thinking that I'll share the events that happened leading up to Marissa being born sometime this week.  I don't have the energy or the time right now to share the emotional details =)

For now, I need to finish up some things for #TechShare14 in my district tomorrow.  I will be presenting how to use Twitter with a teammate for those who want to begin using it in their classrooms.  Wish me luck!!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment