Saturday, July 12, 2014

First blog post...I'm nervous!

Hi there to anyone who might be reading this...will anyone read this?!  I'll admit that this is the main reason I haven't started a blog sooner.  I've wondered to myself, "Will anyone read this?  Do I have enough to say?  Will people care to read about my days or my ideas?"  I'm hoping if you are here that you are interested in what I have to say!  

First off, let me introduce myself!  My name is Michelle and I'm a 1st grade teacher in NJ.  I live here with my husband, Ed, our daughter, Marissa, and our dog, Max.  

This will be my 9th year teaching when school begins again in September.  For now, I'm thoroughly enjoying spending this summer time with my almost 20-month-old little girl. She is at such a fun age so I am cherishing the fact that I have a job with summers off =) I am sure I won't be a happy camper once September rolls again and the craziness of the beginning of the year starts up!  Is it me or does it feel like we go from 0 to 60 in a matter of a few days??  
Well, my hope is that I can share ideas that I use in my classroom already, and share ideas I find from pinterest (ugh, I get lost on that site!!) and other blogs, too!  Please follow my blog if you think you might be interested in what I have to share =)  It would be greatly appreciated!  

Until next time!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment