Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Where does the time go?

Oh geez...where does the time go?  I started this blog with the intention of writing a post every day or every few days.  Clearly I haven't kept up with that yet - oops!  I guess I don't feel like I have much to say since it is the summer time and I am trying to enjoy it to the fullest!  

I teach in NJ and we don't go back to school until September and since it's only July, I haven't really thought too much about next year yet.  I will admit that I'm a bit anxious about beginning the year, as I will be teaching in an inclusion class again. My district did some moving around with teachers this year so I won't be teaching with the special education teacher I was with this past year - bummer! Something that is really exciting is that I'll be co-teaching with one of my good friends this year!  She won't be back to school until December though, as she just had a baby at the beginning of the month.  She is amazing at what she does and I am super excited to work with her and learn with and from her! The only thing is that I'm just not sure who I'm working with before she comes back.  We'll see!  I hope to be able to share some helpful insights throughout the year about inclusion and working with a co-teacher!

On another note, I'm planning on heading to Michael's tomorrow to make a Burlap Wreath.  I'll share the finished product once it's ready!  I'm not really a DIY-er but I'm going to try!  Wish me luck!

Until next time!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment