Sunday, September 28, 2014

Younique make up line...

Ok, so I said I was going to post more frequently but that didn't quite work out this week!  I also need to get in the habit of taking more pictures when my class does activities, because there are definitely things I can blog about that have worked in my room...I promise to take pictures this week and blog a few times about them!  To give you an idea of what I will be blogging about...1) Math stations, 2) Word study and 3) Classroom Management.  

Maybe one of the reasons why I haven't blogged more is because I essentially have a 2nd job (well 3rd job if you count being a mom and wife as one, which it definitely is a job!)  I have started selling Younique makeup and I LOVE it!  It's so much fun and is so rewarding to have people buying the products and loving them!  Our biggest seller is our 3D Fiber Lash Mascara and I can't seem to keep it in stock!  











I buy a few sets, post about them on Facebook and I've sold them within a few days.  Some ladies at work have gotten on the bandwagon and LOVE it!  I figured I would share the good news with you, too!  We sell more than just mascara but this is our biggest hit.  If you have any questions, or are just curious about the other products, too, feel free to browse my website and see if anything else interests you!  

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment